Vivre Catering famous Roti Taco
We sell this directly to customers as a custom canape item at Vivre Catering
Used In Following Main Recipes
- Roti Taco Canape
Batch Production Sizes
- 25 pce
Recipe costing can be found on google sheet on Shared Drive.
- 3 Flour Tortilla 12 inch
- 250g Chicken Mince (or diced fine breast)
- 50g Yoghurt
- 10g Red onion Fine Diced
- 20g Spinach Shredded
Preparation – Vivre
- To make the taco, using a 3-4cm pasta cutter, cut out small rounds Then fry in oil until crispy. Shape while still hot
- To make the chicken mix – Saute the chicken in a little oil or ghee. Season with salt, cumin, paprika and some lemon juice. Set aside to cool.
- Once the Chicken is cool add the onion and yoghurt and mix well. Add a little more salt, cumin and paprika to season.
- Using the taco shell add a little spinach to the bottom, followed by the chicken mix. Add garnish and serve immediately
- Plastic container/piping bag .
- Label (insert a hyperlink to the label to print to use)