Not for sale as a wholesale bulk item to select customers on Vivre Gourmet
Used In Following Main Recipes
- Ayam Betutu
Batch Production Sizes
- 50 – 60 pcs
Recipe costing can be found on google sheet on Shared Drive.
- Chicken Breast Boneless – Size 200gr to 220gr Per Pcs 1kg
- Cassava Leaf 1kg
- Chicken Skin 500gr
- Balinese Paste – Base Genep 200gr
- Chili Relish 100gr
- Salt & Pepper
Preparation – Vivre
- Prepare Braising Pan and fill with Water. Pick cassava leaf and remove from the stem. Transfer the cassava leaf into the braising pan with boiling water. Cook cassava Leaf for 15 to 20 Minutes
- Drain cassava leaf and squeeze to remove excess water, Slice cassava Leaf thinly and set aside
- Preheat saute pan and add oil. Add balinese paste and sliced cassava leaf. toast well to combine. season with salt & Pepper
- For the Chicken Breast, Trim the fat and divide the breast into 2 pcs. And slice butterfly style the each breast thinly. Flatten the breast using meat tenderizer to compressed. repeat with the other half breast
- Roll the chicken breast with marinated cassava leaf as the stuffing then tight it by pulling each other end of it. to make a 3 cm diameter rollade. Braise the chicken on the balinese paste for about 20 minute.
- To Served, Spoon 1 tsp chili relish on duck spoon, Slice the rollade 1 CM thickness. Put on top of chili relish, Garnished with Crispy chicken skin and micro green.
- GN Pan
- Label (insert hyperlink to the label to print to use)
- Chilled – 3 days
- Freezer 6 months