Beef & Horseradish Blini
Not for sale as a wholesale bulk item to select customers on Vivre Gourmet
Used In Following Main Recipes
- Beef & Horseradish Blini
Batch Production Sizes
- 40 pcs
Recipe costing can be found on google sheet on Shared Drive.
- Beef tenderloin local 600gr
- Gherkins / Cornichons 100gr
- Horseradish cream 50gr
- Micro green ( green mustard ) for garnish 10gr
- Multi Purpose Flour 200gr
- Sugar 10gr
- Baking Powder 5gr
- Full Cream Milk 180gr
- Fresh Egg 1pcs
- Unsalted Butter 50gr
- Salt & Pepper
Preparation – Vivre
- Clean and trim the beef tenderloin, seasoning with salt & pepper.
- Put a pan on medium heat, add oil and start to sear the beef until all side become golden brown.
- Slice the beef when its chill about 4mm thick, Set a side
- For Blinis as the base. Mix flour, sugar, full cream milk, fresh egg, and baking powder until it well combined
- Cook it on the non sticky pan with bit butter make it small round shape.
- To serve. Layer blinis on the wooden tray, put sliced beef on top with sliced gherkin, sauce and garnish on top.
- GN Pan
- Label (insert hyperlink to the label to print to use)
- Chilled – 1 days
- Freezer 6 months ( beef only )