Cajun Spiced Crab Croquette
Not for sale as a wholesale bulk item to select customers on Vivre Gourmet
Used In Following Main Recipes
- Cajun Spiced Crab Croquette
Batch Production Sizes
- 60 pcs
Recipe costing can be found on google sheet on Shared Drive.
- Crab meat ( Can ) 150gr
- Potato 500gr
- Leek 50gr
- Nutmeg 6gr
- Mayonnaise 30gr
- Cajun seasoning 9gr
- Salt & Pepper
Preparation – Vivre
- Mash the steamed potato until soft, mix sliced leek into it, then seasoning with nutmeg, salt & pepper.
- For stuffing, seasoning crab meat with mayonnaise, Cajun, salt & pepper
- Round the potatoes and fill with crab meat inside, rounded into oval shape.
- Breaded with flour, egg and bread crump.
- Fry into deep fryer until it’s golden brown color.
- Garnished with Cajun mayo and peas sprout.
- GN Pan
- Label (insert hyperlink to the label to print to use)
- Chilled – 1 days
- Freezer – up to 6 month