Not for sale as a wholesale bulk item to select customers on Vivre Gourmet
Used In Following Main Recipes
- Chicken Yakitori
Batch Production Sizes
- 100 – 120 pcs
Recipe costing can be found on google sheet on Shared Drive.
- Chicken Leg Boneless 2 kg
- Leek 2kg
- Garlic 100gr
- Ginger 50gr
- Teriyaki Sauce 800ml
- Toasted Sesame Seed 50gr
- Cooking oil 200ml
Preparation – Vivre
- Remove and trim all fat in the chicken thigh. Cut into 2X2 Cm Cubed.
- Mix together, Finely chopped Ginger and garlic, teriyaki sauce and salad oil. pour into the chicken. Stir evenly and stand for 2 hour and keep in chiller
- Wash and Clean the Spring onion. Cut into 2 X 2 CM.
- Prepare 10 or 12 CM Skewer. Start skewing the chicken and Spring Onion. 3 Pcs of Chicken and 2 Pcs of spring onion
- Using Grill Satay, prepare the charcoal. and Grill the Yakitori for about 4 to 5 Minutes
- To serve the Yakitori, Prepare Glass Oval Plate Canape. Put the Yakitori, Drizzle with Teriyaki Sauce and Garnish with Thinly sliced chives and toasted sesame seed.
- GN Pan
- Label (insert hyperlink to the label to print to use)
- Chilled – 3 days
- Freezer 6 months ( before marinated )