A simple sautee Stir Fry Baby Kailan with Garlic.
Used In Following Main Recipes
Batch Production Sizes
Recipe costing can be found on google sheet on Shared Drive.
- Kailan 1kg
- Garlic 100gr
- Tomato 50gr
- Garlic Sauce sub recipe 200gr
Preparation – Vivre
- Cut the Kailan lengthwise
- Blanch the Kailan for about 35 second, then put in ice water, strain, set aside.
- Fried the chopped garlic until golden brown set aside
- Arrange the Kailan on the plate the pour the sauce and garnish with wedges tomato
- Serve Immediately