A Thailand style stir fry flat rice noodle with vegetable and tamarind sauce.
Used In Following Main Recipes
Batch Production Sizes
Recipe costing can be found on google sheet on Shared Drive.
- Flat Rice Noodle 600gr
- Bean sprout 100gr
- Spring onion 50gr
- Egg 50gr
- Peanut 50gr
- Coriander leaf 50gr
- Garlic 100gr
- Pad Thai Sauce Sub recipe 200gr
- Salt 35gr
- Pepper 15gr
Preparation – Vivre
- Soak the rice noodle then set aside
- Heat oil on the wok or frying pan, sautee garlic until fragrant, add mixed Egg stir well.
- Add Flat Rice noodle. Sautee for a while.
- Seasoning with Pad Thai sauce, and salt & pepper. add Spring Onion and Bean sprout for the last. stir evenly.
- Arrange on the plate the garnish with peanut and coriander.
- Serve Immediately