Not for sale as a wholesale bulk item to select customers on Vivre Gourmet
Used In Following Main Recipes
- Gado Gado
Batch Production Sizes
Recipe costing can be found on google sheet on Shared Drive.
- Red Cabbage 2kg
- Long Bean 1kg
- Bean Sprout 500gr
- Tomato Cherry 250gr
- Quail Egg 20pcs
- Micro Green – Peas Sprout
- Peanut Sauce – Ready Pack 1 pack
- Water 200ml
- Salt & pepper
Preparation – Vivre
- Boil water on the saucepan. Blanch red cabbage, long bean and bean sprout. Always soak on the ice water after blanching process to keep the vegetables color.
- Rolled all blanched vegetable with red cabbage, and cut into 3cm length.
- To make peanut sauce. Warm water on the pan, add peanut sauce block, stir it until it melted and seasoning with salt & pepper.
- Placed into the duck spoon with peanut sauce underneath. Garnished with tomato cherry, quail egg and micro green.
- GN Pan
- Label (insert hyperlink to the label to print to use)
- Chilled – 1 day