Halloumi Crostini, Caramelized Onion & Fennel Jam
Not for sale as a wholesale bulk item to select customers on Vivre Gourmet
Used In Following Main Recipes
- Halloumi Crostini, Caramelized Onion & Fennel Jam
Batch Production Sizes
Recipe costing can be found on google sheet on Shared Drive.
- Halloumi Cheese 600
- Toasted Baguette 2pcs
- Caramelized Onion & Fennel Jam 500ml
- Tomato cherry red 250gr
- Capers 50gr
- Spring Onion 50gr
- Garlic Chopped 100gr
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 200ml
- Salt & pepper
Preparation – Vivre
- Slice Baguette about 1 cm thick pieces. Brush with olive oil and garlic chopped. Bake in the oven 180C for 5 Minutes or until golden brown. Set aside
- Pre-heat pan and add little bit of olive oil, add the Halloumi to the hot pan, and cook both sides until golden-brown, about 15 to 20 seconds per side.
- Place the Halloumi on the toasted bread. Underneath with the Caramelized onion & Fennel Jam and top with dried Tomato Cherry, Capers and Spring Onion . Serve immediately.
- GN Pan
- Label (insert hyperlink to the label to print to use)
- Chilled – 1 day