Classic Italian Ham & Cheese Pressed Sandwich
Not for sale as a wholesale bulk item to select customers on Vivre Gourmet
Used In Following Main Recipes
- Classic Italian Ham & Cheese Pressed Sandwich
Batch Production Sizes
Recipe costing can be found on google sheet on Shared Drive.
- Ciabatta Bead 1loaf
- Sliced – Ham 500gr
- Sliced – Salami 500gr
- Roasted Bell Peppers 250gr
- Arugula – Baby Rocket Lettuce 100gr
- Bocconcini 250gr
- Pesto Mayonnaise 80gr
- Sandwich skewer 15cm
- Salt & pepper
Preparation – Vivre
- Preheat Panini Grill
- Slice bread horizontally. Cut the bread into half.
- Spread pesto on one half of the bread and olive oil on the other. Salt and pepper over olive oil side.
- Layer the ingredients. Ham, peppers, Bocconcini , Arugula, salami.
- Place the Sandwich on Hot Panini Grill. And Pressed. Let it pressed for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Let the Pressed Sandwich cool. Cut into 6 Small Pieces. Using Sandwich Skewer, Stick into the pressed Sandwich
- GN Pan
- Label (insert hyperlink to the label to print to use)
- Chilled – 1 day