Cucumber & Mint Sandwich
Not for sale as a wholesale bulk item to select customers on Vivre Gourmet
Used In Following Main Recipes
- Cucumber & Mint Sandwich
Batch Production Sizes
Recipe costing can be found on google sheet on Shared Drive.
- Japanese Cucumber 1kg
- Cream cheese 500gr
- Butter unsalted 250gr
- Mint Leaf 60gr
- White toast 1 loaf / 16 slice
Preparation – Vivre
- Place the sliced cucumber between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Slice white toast into 16 pieces with approximately 2cm thick. Trims the brown part.
- In a small bowl, combine the mint, butter, and cream cheese; spread on one side of each slice of bread. Lay the cucumber slices onto the buttered side of 8 slices of bread. Sprinkle with salt. Top with the remaining slices of bread, buttered side down.
- Gently cut the crusts from each sandwich with a sharp knife. Cut the sandwiches in half diagonally and then cut in half again.
- Makes 8 whole sandwiches, or 16 halves, or 32 fourths.
- GN Pan
- Label (insert hyperlink to the label to print to use)
- Chilled – 1 day