Indonesian traditional Kacang Panjang Mekalas
Not for sale as a wholesale bulk item to select customers on Vivre Catering
Used In Following Main Recipes
Batch Production Sizes
Recipe costing can be found on google sheet on Shared Drive.
- Long Bean 900gr
- Fried Shallot 25gr
- Fried Garlic 25gr
- Fried Chilly 15gr
- Bumbu Kuning 100gr
- Salt 35gr
- Pepper 15gr
- Coconut Milk 100gr
Preparation – Vivre
- Blanch long bean, cool down in ice water.
- Split apart the long bean in the middle then set aside.
- Heat up bumbu kuning then seasoned with salt and pepper
- add coconut milk the let it cold down.
- In a bowl mixed all ingredient together then seasoned with salt and pepper
- Arrange on the plate then garnish with chilly and fried shallot
- Plastic container or vacuum bag
- Label (insert hyperlink to the label to print to use)
- Chilled – 3 day
Keep the sauce and the fish separated when storing