Prawn Katsu Korroke
Not for sale as a wholesale bulk item to select customers on Vivre Gourmet
Used In Following Main Recipes
- Prawn Katsu Korroke
Batch Production Sizes
- 60 pcs
Recipe costing can be found on google sheet on Shared Drive.
- Potato 2500g
- Prawn 500g
- Leek 50g
- Onion 150g
- Garlic 30g
- White pepper 5g
- Salt 10g
- Unsalted Butter 30g
- Egg 10pcs
- Flour 150g
- Panko 500g
- Japanese Mayonnaise 64g
- Wasabi 15g
- Green Micro Coriander 1pot
Preparation – Vivre
- Clean the Raw Prawns and cut into 1cm pieces. If you use Cooked Prawns, simply cut them into 1cm pieces and set aside.
- Heat Butter in a frying pan and cook Onion and Garlic until soft, then add Raw Prawns and cook for 1-2 minutes until the prawns are cooked through. Season with Salt and Pepper. *If you use Cooked Prawns, you need to cook only Onion and Garlic.
- Meanwhile, peel Potatoes and cut into small pieces. Cook in salted water until soft. Drain very well and mash.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, prawn mixture, Frozen Peas and Corn, saved finely chopped onion and Japanese Mayonnaise, season with Salt & Pepper, then let it cool.
- Place them on the plate or baking tray, and place in the freezer for 1 hour so that the patties become firm for easier handling.
- Coat with Flour, then dip in lightly whisked Egg(s) to coat, and finally coat with Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Heat deep frying Oil to around 180℃ and fry the patties for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix Japanenese Mayonnaise with wasibe, make the sauce well combine. Transfer into squeeze Bottle.
- Squeeze to make a dot on top the fried Korroke, Garnish with Micro Green. Arrange on the canape plate and Serve
- GN Pan
- Chilled – 1 day